Friday, September 16, 2011

Crutch-Mate I Crutch Pads Handgrips 4"x5" Waterproof Cover Large 2/Pair CRPD32

Crutch-Mate I Crutch Pads Handgrips 4

Crutch-Mate and Crutch-Mate II replacement arm pads and hand grips are manufactured using a high glycerine content gel. This patented gel formula ensures that the arm pads and hand grips will retain their shape and effectiveness. Crutch-Mate and Crutch-Mate II arm pads and hand grips will not dry out, crack or split. In addition, the resilient gel helps prevent friction and skin breakdown. ...Read more

************************************

IMAGE OF Crutch-Mate I Crutch Pads Handgrips 4

Crutch-Mate I Crutch Pads Handgrips 4

Crutch-Mate I Crutch Pads Handgrips 4"x5" Waterproof Cover Large 2/Pair CRPD32


Model Of Item : CRPD-32
Product Brand :
Elasto-Gel

Product Rating :
Popular Rating :
Reviews Rating :
Customer Rating :

Available : In Stock
Crutch-Mate I Crutch Pads Handgrips 4

See All Of Product Brand : Elasto-Gel

Crutch-Mate I Crutch Pads Handgrips 4


### Product / Rating Information and Prices Stored : Sep 16, 2011 20:14:54 ###
If this Information is Not Updated, Please Check!!! Crutch-Mate I Crutch Pads Handgrips 4

Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought......

My Links : Shopping Best of nikon d3100 release store Great Home Computer Buy remarkable